quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

last dance

There are two ladies living by my side
they are both pretty and so similar
that one can barely tell one form the other
Both enjoy my company
and both are actresses

They pretend to live in harmony
so I can never notice the war they strugle in
in every moment

In the day that I was born
they started to dance
A beautiful mistic ballet
Touched by flamming yellows from
the days and dark shadows from the
nights

In every step they wake me with caution
to make me aware of my surroundings
to turn me conscious of myself
to pull me up to inside

In every step they fight for me
with frightening elegance
I shrivel with cold trembling arms
I have a glance of infinity and
insignificance

One of the ladies, a little bit
stronger then the other
is the one that makes me happier
She is sweet and more childlike
So loose and easy that sometimes
I forget about her, like the times
that I have negleted easy given loves

The other one, apparently weaker
Is more sunset colored
of an hipnotizing purple
She has a misterious attractive
charm
And dizzy dewy breath

As I grow older the Stronger tuns to Weaker
The purple steps more meticulous

She is mercyful and respectful
But one must accomplish his
duties of existence
As I know that ther will be a last dance
when she will
sadly
embrace me forever.

Nenhum comentário: